Informative and Entertaining
Speaker and Educator
LynnRae's training in Toastmasters and Business and Professional Women combined with her experience and research skills make her a qualified and well sought after speaker on a multitude of topics, including business development, marketing, cooking, baking (gluten-free), living the gluten-free lifestyle and other related topics.
- June 10, Tuesday at 4:15 - Radio Interview of LynnRae, Gluten-Free Creations Bakery and Itsy Bitsy Bistro on channel 1100 KFNX.
- July 14 (Monday at 3:00) at Octagon Cafe in Fountain Hills. A new support/meet up group is forming in Fountain Hills. The next meeting is at Octagon Cafe. LynnRae is the speaker. Topic is: What's New in the Gluten-Free World - LynnRae will inform everyone of new medical information, happenings and new products presented at the Gluten-Intolerance Group Conference in Texas.
- July 24, Thursday from 6:00 - 8:00 pm at Kitchen Classics. Wheat/Gluten-Free Baking Basics. flours, mixes, binders, leavenings, substitutes, best tools, how to read a gluten-free recipe and more. Enjoy items made with different flours and see the difference in textures when mixing. This class is a Must.
- August 16, Saturday from 10:00 - 12:00 noon at Kitchen Classics. Basic Bread Baking using Wheat/Gluten-Free Flours: Looking to bake your own bread? learn the tips and tricks of baking wheat/gluten-free bread in the oven, in the bread machine or even toaster oven. Learn how to increase nutritional value and bind the bread together.
- August 23, Saturday from 10:00 - 11:00 at Kitchen Classics. Free demonstration. Learn to make little pastas, baby dumplings, or spaetzle using the Spaetzle Board. LynnRae will demonstrate 4 or 5 different dishes using this board. All simple. All fun and all inexpensive to make.
- September 12 - 13, 2008 LynnRae Ries is a Featured Speaker at the Gluten-Free Cooking Expo at the Doubletree Hotel, Oak Brook, Illinois. Her presentation will cover How to Convert Your Favorite Wheat Recipes to gluten-free while Using the Right Tools. This Gluten-Free Cooking Expo is perfect for the novice or experienced gluten-free cook or baker. Join us for cooking demos with samples, gourmet gf breakfast & lunch, gluten-free product showcase and gf beer and liquor tasting. For more information and to register visit: www.glutenfreeclasses.com or call 708.763.8255
- Whole Foods Paradise Valley Lecture Series 2004
- Internet chat on Celiac and Diabetes
- Support Groups and Organizations throughout the United States
- Libraries and bookstores throughout the United States
- October 2007 Celiac Sprue Association Convention: Turn any recipe into gluten-free.
- November 5, 2005, North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group. Basics of Baking Bread Presentation.
- September 25, 2005 11:30 am Tucson Celiac Sprue Association. Spaetzle (baby dumpling board) demonstration, Fast Rolls in the Oven demonstration - along with variations, Baking with a Mix Presentation.
- August 17, 2005 6:30 pm Gluten-Free Support Group of Arizona. What is new at Gluten-Free Creations - your Special Diet Bakery www.glutenfreecreations.com.
- June 17, 2005 Gluten Intolerance Group Conference. Basics of Baking Bread.
- February 19, 2005, Wild Oats Baking Demo - LynnRae speaking at the Raintree Wild Oats location.
- A variety of Sprouts locations in Arizona, 2005 the Gluten-Free Lifestyle.
- June 2004 Minneapolis, Minnesota. Basics of Baking Gluten-Free Bread.
- June 4-6, 2004 GIG Conference, Portland Oregon. Book signing.
- May 23, 2004 CDF Food Fest in California.
- April 21, 2004 7:00 pm Gluten-Free Support Group of Arizona. Tips on Dining Out Wheat-Gluten-Free.
- March 26, 2004 at 2:00 pm Florence, Arizona Library. Presentation on Living the Gluten-Free Wheat-Free Life.
- March 16, 2004 7:00 pm Whole Foods Market Paradise Valley, Arizona Gluten-Free Lecture Series Introduction to Baking Gluten-Free Wheat-Free: Information on the different flours available such as amaranth, teff, quinoa, various rices, millet, Montina and more; the wide variety of starches - tapioca, plantain, manioc, potato and sweet potato; methods for using the various flours, starches and gums; how to create a mix; and a mini bread baking demonstration.
- February 18, 2004 7:00 pm Gluten-Free Group of Arizona. Part of Panel Presentation on What We've Learned while Living the Gluten-Free Life. Meeting held at Chandler Hospital.
- February 17, 2004 6:30 pm Whole Foods Market Paradise Valley, Arizona Gluten-Free Lecture Series Gluten-Free Wheat-Free pasta dumplings (spaetzle) made extremely easy and flavorful. Presentation and tasting along with sauce and salad.
- January 17, 2004 Orange County CSA Support Group. Basics of Baking Gluten-Free Bread. Samples of Pumpernickel, Boston Brown Bread and Basic Soft Rolls were given as well as handouts. Attendees comments were: "One of the best presentations", "I learned a lot about baking - and I don't bake bread", "Thank you for such a splendid presentation. I recommend it to everyone."